Terms and Conditions
Welcome to DarkMarketsonline.com. By accessing or using our website, you agree to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use. If you do not agree to these terms, please do not use our website.
- Definitions In these Terms and Conditions, the following definitions shall apply:
- “We”, “us”, “our”, and “DarkMarketsonline.com” refer to the owner of the website.
- “You” and “your” refer to the user or viewer of the website.
- Use of Content The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Website Availability We strive to keep our website available 24/7, but we do not guarantee its availability or uptime. We may need to take the website down for maintenance or other reasons, and we reserve the right to do so without notice.
- Registration To use some of the services or features made available on the website, you may need to register and create an account. You agree to provide accurate and complete information when you register, and to keep your account information up-to-date. You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your account.
- User Conduct You agree to use the website only for lawful purposes and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of the website. You agree not to engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts the website, its servers or networks, or to gain unauthorized access to any part of the website.
- Age Limitations You must be at least 18 years old to use this website.
- Limitation of Liability To the fullest extent permitted by law, in no event will DarkMarketsonline.com or its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents, suppliers or licensors be liable for any indirect, consequential, incidental, special or punitive damages arising out of or in connection with your use of the website, whether based on breach of contract, tort, product liability or otherwise.
- Third-Party Links Our website may contain links to third-party websites or services that are not owned or controlled by DarkMarketsonline.com. We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party websites or services.
- Intellectual Property This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of Connecticut, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. Any legal suit, action or proceeding arising out of or related to these terms and conditions or the website shall be instituted exclusively in the federal or state courts located in Hartford County, Connecticut.
- Changes to Terms and Conditions We reserve the right to update or modify these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. Your use of the website following any such change constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by the terms and conditions as changed.
- Termination of Use We may terminate or suspend your access to the website or any part of it at any time, with or without notice, for any reason, including without limitation, breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- Indemnification You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless DarkMarketsonline.com and its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents, suppliers, and licensors from and against all claims, losses, expenses, damages, and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation of these Terms and Conditions or any activity related to your account or use of the website.
- Disclaimer of Warranties The website is provided “as is” and without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement.
- Dispute Resolution Any dispute, claim or controversy arising out of or relating to these Terms and Conditions or the breach, termination, enforcement, interpretation or validity thereof, including the determination of the scope or applicability of these Terms and Conditions to arbitrate, shall be determined by arbitration in Hartford County, Connecticut before one arbitrator.
- Waiver and Severability Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms and Conditions will not be deemed a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is held to be invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions will remain in full force and effect.
- Entire Agreement These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and DarkMarketsonline.com with respect to the use of the website, and supersede all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether oral, written or electronic, between you and DarkMarketsonline.com.
Thank you for visiting DarkMarketsonline.com!